Attend an Exciting Workshop – Help a Nation in Need
Want to stand out from your peers in photography? Here’s a chance to get $199 worth of hands-on training at a fraction of the cost through PhotoAid 2012.
The Photoaid 2012 creative photography workshop will unleash the hidden talent in you and gives you the knowledge to become the unique and creative photographer that you really are.
More importantly, by attending this great workshop, you’ll be a part of a great charity fund drive to help the victims of the current flood crisis in Manila, Philippines.
I’m Sachi Villareal of SACHIPHOTO and I’ll be hosting this workshop in collaboration with the Pinoy Photo Buddies of New York and New Jersey.
PhotoAid 2012 Creative Photography Workshop Covers:
- The Exposure Triangle application creative photography
- Metering and with focusing techniques for bang-on exposures and focus
- Creative white balance techniques – Perfect colors and creative effects, get it right in camera!
- Choosing the right lens for the right effect and composition
- Safe, edgy, and unique creative composition techniques you should master
- Unleash your inner creativity through pre-visualization techniques
- Light and Mood – How to tie lighting style to set the right atmosphere for the chosen scene
- Storytelling and the “spirit of venue”
- Finding your own signature style and stand out from the rest
How to Register
Here’s how to join if you’re in the New York and New Jersey area:
To register and for more information, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org (click to send email).
If you are on Facebook, you can view the event page through this link:
When: September 8, 2012
Where: New York Public Library/ Bryant Park, New York, NY
Time: 10 am to 4 pm. Registration starts at 9:30 am.
How Much to Donate?
Suggested donation is $50, but feel free to send any amount that you can afford or willing to give.
You’re in, right? That’s $199 worth of workshop for whatever amount you’re willing to spare for a nation in need!
No strings attached!
Feel great being a Samaritan and sharpen your photography skills in a single event, it’s a win-win for everyone!
How to Donate and Where Will the Money Go To?
Donations via PayPal can be sent to : email@example.com (Please send via regular PayPal)
Want to Help But Not in the New York/New Jersey Area?
Go visit FundAid.Asia to spread awareness of the Manila flood calamity, all you need to do is to tweet the site URL and share it on Facebook. While you’re there, go ahead and donate to the Red Cross if you have the funds.
Thank you for your support!
Readers Found This Page With These Terms
- free photography seminar in manila (1)